Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 1

Anyone who reads this (all 3 of you) or talks to me on a regular basis knows that I don’t lead the most exciting life. My regular schedule goes a little something like this: homework, class, TV, sleep. Repeat x 4. Booze a little on the weekends. Start all over again. Mikey, if I can’t think of 3, can I just watch the girls while you pack?
  1. School. I’m taking a little homework break to write this pathetic little update on my life. You all know the deal… I love it, but I can’t wait to be done. It’s a ton of work, but I know it’ll be worth it soon. Blah, blah, blah. I should be finding out my practicum placement for next year pretty soon, which is super exciting. I can't wait to get into the schools and actually work with the kids.
  2. IRELAND! After 2 sessions of summer classes, I’ll be headed to Ireland with the fam for Dad’s super sweet 60th. We’ve been talking about this trip for YEARS and it’s finally almost time to go. Since I’m the queen of procrastination, I spend tons of time googling things to do in Ireland. Oh, and looking for cute, comfy shoes.
  3. My apartment. I know this isn’t really new news, but I still love it. It’s pretty and girly and it doesn’t smell like garbage. I don’t have to deal with the drama of living with 5 girls. It’s the perfect location for the St. Patrick’s Day parade (which is tomorrow… look forward to a post about my favorite drunk food!)


Ok, back to my homework. See ya’ll tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Esther said...

You're going to Ireland? I'M GOING TO IRELAND! We must be sisters.

Leah said...

Dear Mary,
My house *does* smell like boys...four of them to be exact. And might I share that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

love,
a woman very envious of your pretty, lavender-smelling, girly home