Saturday, March 21, 2009

day 8

I don't know Alexandria, aka Cultural Cuisinart, but I come from the age of Facebook-stalking so I did some snooping. Here are some fun facts:
  • A good portion of her posts are about TV, so I like her already. Although I'm pretty sure they don't show Gossip Girl, The Bachelor and Dancing With the Stars on Sci-Fi...

  • She knows how to play the drums. That's pretty kick ass.

  • She is a legit football fan. Not a fake fan, like me. I am obligated to like the Bills, simply because I live in Buffalo. Truth is, the only reason I knew who T.O. was is because of this.

  • From what I gather, video games are to Alexandria as Perez Hilton is to Mary.
Here's my question: Tell us about the best vacation you've ever had. Where would you like to visit next? Also, just because I'm nosey, how do you know Mike?

2 comments:

Mad Typist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mad Typist said...

Err, sorry about removing that last post. I apparently don't read so well, and didn't see that Day 9's challenge was to answer the question asked from Day 8.