Tuesday, February 17, 2009

babies having babies

A 15-year-old girl had a baby with her 13-year-old boyfriend. THIRTEEEEEEEN! When I was 13, I'm pretty sure I was still playing with Barbies. If I had a baby when I was 13, it would be 10 right now!! Craaazy! Baby Daddy looks like he is about 10. He's only 4 feet tall and he still has a squeaky little boy voice. Even worse, she got preggers when he was only 12. WHERE are your damn parents? Ugh, makes me so mad and scared to work in schools.

In an interview, Alfie (the baby daddy) was asked how he would care for his new baby financially. His answer? Get ready for this... He said, "what's financially?" Look at more creepy family pictures and watch the video here.





In completely unrelated news, I had my first presentation last week and got a 49 out of 50. I beat myself up over the 1 point for about 2 seconds, then reminded myself it's still an A. I had a big report due today in another class, so I feel good about finishing that. I have a bit of time off in the next 2 weeks so hopefully I'll be able to spend some QT with everyone before things start getting really crazy. Perhaps some wii dancing at mom and dad's? :)

No comments: