Thursday, March 19, 2009

day 6

Like Mikey, I also lived in Bosch and the Village Townhouses. Except mine always smelled like flowers and we didn't play video games. My senior year I lived in a pretty ghetto fab house with 5 girls. There were some pretty fun times in that house, and I have tons of great memories, but I will never live with that many girls again. That was technically my first "home" away from home, but I still just considered it school.

This is my first real home away from home. I lurve it. It's pretty and girly and always smells nice. I love the rooftop patio. I love the location. I love living with one other person who I actually get along with. We joke that we'll stay here and become old cat ladies together, minus the cats. (At least I hope that it's a joke...)

Tomorrow is my day off, so I'm celebrating by going to bed early! Woohoo!

No comments: