mikey and i are graduating the same day, which means the most boring day mom and dad will ever have. seriously though, sitting through one graduation is bad enough, but 2 in one day? it does mean that we will have one kick ass grad party. we're in the planning stages, but here are some things the two of us have discussed, over a fabulous celebratory dinner, so far:
- an old time family party at mom and dad's. hot dogs, hamburgers, lots of beer. this, you would think, would be the easiest and most low maintenance. but really, a party at our house is never low maintenance.
- move the party somewhere else where we wouldn't be have to spend hours scooping dog poop off the muddy, doesn't-dry-out-til-august yard.
- our dream menu may or may not include corn dogs, popcorn, and cotton candy.
- a text from mike: "and we should have donkey rides!" 'nuff said.
- there will be no "your presence is your present" crap on this invite. ha, just kidding. (no but really...)
so get ready for the donkey rides, because this is gonna be an awesome party.