Sunday, March 22, 2009

day 9

My question of the day, provided by Big Bear's Cave, is:

If you got a check in the mail today (yes, on Sunday) for $1000 that had to be spent by midnight tonight, what would you buy?

First, thanks for the compliments about my blog’s name. I have to give all the credit to Mikey for the creativity since he is the creator of blog, pink and be mary. I’m sure he didn’t think I’d ever really blog, but look how far I’ve come. All the way to day 9, and for the second year in a row!

Anyway, on to the real issue. I’m really trying to act like a grown-up these days since, well… I guess technically I am a grown-up. If I were going to be responsible, I would send in my rent check a little early, go to Wegmans, pay back the parents an itty-bitty fraction of what they have given me, buy a really nice 3-hole punch*… you know, grown-up stuff. Or, if it was possible to get my whole family together for dinner on such short notice, I’d take them out for a nice meal. But knowing myself, I would probably go on a really great shopping spree. I could drop $1000 in a few hours, easy. I’d also buy Lisa an awesome birthday present.


*I really do need a 3-hole punch. I borrowed Esther’s today and was a little too excited to organize my binders. Maybe I am a grown-up?

No comments: