Thursday, March 13, 2008

tv junky

Well, my friends, I must disagree with my dear brother. I love reality TV. I am most definitely NOT sick of reality TV. But I do watch my share of real TV too. Here’s a list, in no particular order, of some of my favorite non-reality tv shows.

The usuals… Grey’s, Desperate Housewives, Private Practice. I actually really don’t like Private Practice, but I feel like I might miss something if I don’t watch. Grey’s needs to just… be good again. I haven’t been that impressed with the past few episodes... scratch that... seasons is more like it. I heard a rumor that Julianne Moore is going to be on Desperate Housewives as Bree’s sister, which would be interesting.

Dirty Sexy Money. This was only on for a little while, but I loved it while it was on. I don’t even know if it’s coming back but I sure do miss the Darling family.

In all my spare time (ha) I have been watching Cashmere Mafia and Lipstick Jungle online. They’re pretty good, but mostly because I’m just hooked on the sleazy, cheating-on-your-spouse story lines. Yes, they are pretty much the same show and toned down versions of Sex and the City, but I loves me some drama. And SATC is one of my all time favorite shows.

I don’t have HBO at school but I always find time to watch Entourage and Big Love when I go home. Lou and I can spend hours watching past seasons of Entourage. I hate waiting this long in between seasons though because I forget what happens… hence the marathons.


If I had more time to waste watching tv, I’d love to get into Pushing Daisies. I tried to watch an episode at work one day on a computer, but those damn kids were too loud. It’s like they expect me to actually do stuff while I’m there…

I am quite the tv junky. If I added all the reality shows I watch too, you'd be impressed. Unless you're you or you or you because you get it. it must run in the family...

1 comment:

Esther said...

I do get it. You're right. We must be sisters!