Tuesday, March 4, 2008

my hollywood family

I have spent waaaay too much time writing this post in my head today. I’ve neglected my homework, much needed laundry, and time I could be SLEEPING to think about who my Hollywood family would be. I still thought this was super hard, but here ya go…

I don’t know if you knew this, but Mike and I were actually already in a movie before. (Don’t ask... it’s a long story.)

Me: Even though she kind of annoys me, I think Drew Barrymore would play me. Reece Witherspoon would be good too, but really just because she's my favorite actress. I cheated and used this and the celebs I match up with are:

  • Rachel Bilson
  • Alyson Hannigan
  • Hayden Panettiere
  • And a lot of Latin actresses I’ve never heard of…
    (uh, show’s how accurate that is…)

Dad: Jack Nicholson
Mom: Diane Keaton
Esther: Winona Ryder maybe? (Before she was kinda crazy…)
John: A much younger Hector Elizondo. Or Bruce Willis
Mike: I’ll be a follower and say Kevin James. But I could also see Ryan Reynolds. And I've always thought you were a perfect mix of Ross and Chandler.
Lisa: Tina Fey
Cecilia: Chloe Sevigny
Lou: Andy Samberg or Giovanni Ribisi. Or Johnny Knoxville.

1 comment:

Esther said...

YES! Lou is TOTALLY Giovanni Ribisi. Good call. And I like Chloe for C too.