Saturday, March 8, 2008

day 8

since i'm feeling like crap and about to go to bed (yes, 10:30 on a SATURDAY night.. something really must be wrong with me) i'm cheating a bit on this post.

keep in mind that I:

  • got a new computer for Christmas and haven't really put the time or effort into rebuilding my music library. I have been using Pandora a lot more lately, too.
  • am known for listening to crappy music.


itunes on shuffle, and off we go:

  1. Air Force Ones by Nelly (haha horrible.. what a great one to start with)
  2. All Mixed Up by 311 (my dorm room sophomore year was 311, so i have an abundance of 311 songs now)
  3. All My Life by K-Ci & JoJo (sadly, my favorite song ever. i can't believe i just admitted that)
  4. Travelin' Soldier by Dixie Chicks (probably my favorite song they sing)
  5. Back To You by John Mayer (i lurve him)
  6. Crush by Mandy Moore (hey, at least i admit i listen to some crappy music)
  7. Nothin' Else by Justin Timberlake
  8. Straight Up by Paula Abdul (straight up shameful)
  9. Proud Mary by Ike and Tina Turner
  10. Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional
  11. Drink the Water by Jack Johnson
  12. My All by Mariah Carey (everyone has to have a little Mariah on their ipod)
  13. Papa Don't Preach by Madonna
  14. Crazy in Love by Beyonce
  15. At Last sung by Joss Stone (i love this version)
  16. Sunday Morning by Maroon 5
  17. Kiss the Girl from Little Mermaid
  18. Celebrity by NSYNC (not even ashamed about this)
  19. Don't Turn Around by Ace of Base
  20. Spice Up Your Life by Spice Girls

so there it is. let me know if you want me to burn this fabulous playlist for you.

No comments: