Tuesday, March 11, 2008

day...? i lost count

I just remembered I have a paper due tomorrow. Crap. I'll make this fast...

1. What is your favorite word? What is your least favorite word?
Favorite word: at the moment, "congratulations on your acceptance..." are pretty good words to hear.
Least Favorite: Lots of them. Peeve (as in pet peeve) is one of them. Anesthesiologist is another, mostly because I can't say it.

2. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? What turns you off?
On: my nieces and nephews. my ghetto fab kids at work. candle lit mass at Canisius.
Off: watching the news, reading the paper...

3. What sound or noise do you love? What sound or noise do you hate?
Love: Babies laughing. A baseball hitting a bat. crickets and frogs in the summer nights.
Hate: My alarm clock. The trucks backing up into the parking lot across the street from my house all morning long (doubles as an alarm clock…) Crows.

4. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? What profession would you not like to do?
Like: a wedding planner, JLo style.
Not Like: this

5. What is your favorite curse word?
Oh, balls.

6. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Papa's right over there waiting with a beer."

No comments: