Sunday, March 2, 2008

Esther and I go to a step aerobics class together on Saturday mornings. The first session just ended and Esther asked if I wanted to rejoin. I hesitated because I never know what Friday night will bring, and being energetic that early in the morning is just not my thing. Those of you who know me realize that sleeping in makes me very happy. I decided to stick with it again because, in my exact response to Esther, “I HATE it sooo much” but I really do feel good afterwards. We also do weights and abs that always leave me sore. We also started swimming lessons with Julia and Miles yesterday so we were at the Y for hours.



Jump to today where I had to participate in a bowling tournament for work and well, I’m ready for bed. The bowling tournament was actually pretty fun, despite the fact that 90% of our staff members are in college, therefore hungover on Sunday mornings. Our boss was so proud of us as we guzzled our Gatorade. :) I actually had the highest score on my team (which isn’t saying much) and won a party for 10 at Coldstone in a raffle!



Moral of the story: Lifting weights and being in a bowling tournament will leave your arms feeling like jell-o. Also, getting 4 hours of sleep and having a killer hangover really suck.



While I'm still at theBloFoYoMoFos:
My favorite gift was from the same Christmas as this.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like you really stay active. I'd love to have the gumption to take an aerobics class.

Anyway, found you via that cool little "next blog" button, and thought I'd say hello.