Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Ultimate in Procrastination

It seems I have inherited the blogging gene that the rest of the family has. Or, should I say, I was peer pressured into it. Mikey set the whole thing up for me, which was the only thing really holding me back. He told me about it months later and I told him I’d think about giving in. So, here I am!

I am super busy right now. I know I always say I’m busy, but usually I’m just lying so you think I’m being a good student. This semester has been the hardest so far, and on top of that I’m taking the GREs in 2 weeks and I’m trying to get grad school applications ready. Don’t let me fool you though, I’m doing everything but work right now (hence the blog…) My room is clean, my laundry is done, and I refolded all the clothes in my drawers. So you can expect to see a lot of posts here for the next 3 weeks :)

No comments: