Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Little Late...

I know it's late for Halloween pictures, but I had to share this. I remember thinking at the time that if I wrote on my blog, this would definitely have to go on it. So I went downtown for Halloween because it seemed like a good idea to go out on a Wednesday night. A sketchy guy was walking around taking pictures, claiming to be from the Buffalo News. A few days later, I checked the Buffalo News website, curious to see if the sketchball was actually telling the truth...











Yes Mom, I was in the Buffalo News doing the YMCA.

3 comments:

Mike Garvey said...

Hey, if being on time was mandatory in the blogging world, nothing would ever get posted. I have pictures from November of 2004 I still intend to post. Man, wait'll you see THOSE!

Beers said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. You've been linked to on "In Mark's Head" (inmarkshead.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud! Did you save the newspaper? Very cute costumes!